Double Masking with Neat and Tangled Koalifications

Hey everyone!  Ok, I just can't seem to get enough of this little guy and his banners!  Today I'm doing a double masking technique where I mask out the square to color the background and THEN mask the Koala to stamp behind him.  It is a great technique to keep your cards flat.  Speaking of, I went to the post office yesterday and found out 2 of my cards, which I was SURE only needed one stamp, were actually under by 20 cents each.  I think I might need to get my own scale.  Anywhooo...back to the card.  This was a ton of fun to do.  The final touch is the Koala holding out the banner from the picture in which he is encased.  Thanks so much for stopping by!






Neat and Tangled Koalifications Stamp Set: Kraftgali Shop
Neat and Tangled Koalifications Dies: Kraftgali Shop

Comments