All the FUN! Check Out These New Products!

 These cards were so much fun to make and much easier than they look.  Combining the heat emboss resist technique with Ranger Spray Stains makes for a lot of kindergarten fun in your craft room.  I also got to mix up some colors with my Pops of Color and Altenew Embossing Past and got this realistic look for the fall card.  Check out all the products below: 













SUPPLIES USED: 
Peppermint Paper Pad
Rainbow Glitter Paper Pad
Mixed Metals Glitter Paper Pad

STAMPS: 
Sweet Expressions
Slimline Christmas Foliage
Slimline Snowflake
Slimline Floral

DIES: 
Rainbow Wishes Die

EMBELLISHMENTS: 
Ranger Spray Stains

Glitter Gold Pops of Color
Silver Glitter Pops of Color

Oak Leave Stencil

Comments

  1. I am so delighted I found your weblog, I really found you by accident,
    while I was researching on Bing for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just I saw this HOW TO EASILY OBTAIN FAKE UK DRIVING LICENCE THAT WORKS FROM THE DVLA an will like to say thank you. (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

    Y’all don’t forget to join this DVLA EXPERTS TELEGRAM GROUP for more information about new drivers license and updated materials being used along the production process of the DL . You can also take advantage to learn and meet many Experts who will guide you on numerous techniques for anyone who love hacking and don’t know how to go about it .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment