August Card Projects! So Much Fun!

 Here is a look at all the fun I had in my craftroom this August.  Scrapbook.com really knocked it out of the park with all of these new products.  LOVING them so much!  

First up I used SBC new Acetate sheets to make this flat front shaker.  This Acetate is so sturdy and easy to work with.  I had the best time ever throwing the sentiments right into the shaker! YAY! 



Ok, this slimline card was outside the box quite a bit.  I really enjoyed making strips from the new Slimline Brights Paper Packs and then using Gold Embossing Powder to stencil with the Floral Garden Stencil Slimline Stencil.  I topped it off with a Gold Mirror Cardstock cut from the Thanks Die and some Dew Drop embellishments


I thought I would change up the color palette pretty drastically for my next few cards and pull in colors from the Harvest Paper Pack.  I first stenciled on both of the different color panels using the Floral Garden Stencil and then cut them out to paper piece them back together in opposite colors on a base. 



Mixing strips of paper packs with stenciling was apparently my jam this month because I did it again here with the Slimline Brights paper pack and the Lattice Stencil.  I love how the slimline stencils make this a seamless job.  Also...hello brights!  AMAZING! 



Thanks so much for joining me here.  Be sure to link up with me on other social media platforms so I can share all my favorite tips, tricks, and money savings ideas with you. 

Comments