United As One - Dana Joy and Pocono Pam Release with Hero Arts



Click to see this amazing set in full: United as One Stamp Set From Hero Arts


I am so honored to be celebrating the release of the first unity set by Hero Arts.  Dana Joy, Pocono Pam and Hero Arts have partnered in a conscious effort to be intentionally diverse and inclusive. Crafters and cardmakers of color need to feel support, appreciation, and respect when expressing their values, experiences and skin tone in their work. Please note that 100% of net profits from this 6″ x 8″ stamp set will go to Racial Justice charities. 
** I will be contributing as well by donating the affiliate money made from the purchase of ANY item that I listed from my video (info in description box on YouTube under the video). 















Shop Hero Arts
Connect with me on other platforms!  Click HERE Mary Polanco Designs

Comments

  1. Love all of your cards Mary. Thank you for celebrating the release of United As One with us! And how sweet of you to donate your affiliate earnings!!!!! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't thank you enough for inviting me and allowing me to celebrate this beautiful set! Big hugs to you!! XOXOXOXO

      Delete
  2. Wowwwww!!! So many creations!!! I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these creations are so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I love them and your video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful cards and really loved listening to your video - so many words of wisdom there. Thank you for joining this release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Five fabulous cards - just love each and every one, Mary! My fave, though, is the open mind heart with all the color swipes - so beautiful with a perfect sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment