Let's Coffee! Whimsey Stamps Guest Design Apr 2021

 

I cannot get enough of these stamps from Whimsey Stamps.  The Coffee Break Stamp Set has to be one of my favorite.  I am a HUGE fan of coffee-themed cards so this fills all the boxes for me.  The background stamp is the Burst Background Stamp and I had a lot of fun with that one too. 

I first used a rainbow of inks to stamp the Burst Background and then went back to it with clear sticky ink to add some sparkly clear embossing powder for a raised look.  I love the way that came out although you can't see it much in the picture.  
  
Lastly, I took these awesome coffee cups from the stamp set and colored them up with some alcohol markers to add a bit of shading and pizzazz!  The Coffee Break Set is a staple must have with all of the super fun sentiments.  LOVE IT!  Here is a closer look at the sparkle if you can see it. 


JOIN ME HERE  on other social media platforms and for more links to shop through! Thanks so much for stopping by!

SHOP Whimsey Stamps

Facebook Mary Polanco Designs
Instagram Mary Polanco Designs
YouTube Channel Mary Polanco Designs

Comments