To a Pal and a Confidant


Hello everyone!  Ok, can I just say that this stamp set from Kindred Stamps, brought me an incredible amount of joy.  It's funny, snarky, sincere!  Just amazing!  And the best part about it, is that I received it from a crafty friend, out of the blue!  What an awesome community we have; full of generosity and love!  Thank you so much, Karen, for single-handedly bring me joy! :)
Ok so to the card....lots of coloring with Real Brush watercolor markers from both Arteza and Zig.  I used a Paper Smooches city scape die with glitter cardstock.  The winning element of the backdrop is the Tim Holtz' rays stencil that I used Distress Oxide and Nuvo Glimmer paste on.  I then put this card together with Nuvo liquid glue and foam tape.  All items I used to make this card, are listed below the description over at YouTube.  Thanks so much for stopping by.




Comments