Coffee Magic

Hello everyone!  I am participating in the A2Z Scrapbooking challenge!  If you want to check out all the amazing products, click HERE.
Today's card features the newest Hero Arts Card kit from August.  If you know anything about me, you know that I LOVE coffee and because of my small obsession, it carries over to my cardmaking! This project was made with the smooshing technique for the rainbow background.  I used regular Distress inks to achieve the multicolored look by smooshing the rainbow colors on my craft mat and then picking them up with some Canson XL Watercolor paper.  I used VerstaFine Onyx black ink to stamp my coffee cup and then Arteza Real Brush Pens to color it in.  The coffee aroma or steam comes from some of the designer paper that was in the kit.  I just used a Lawn Fawn Hillside Border Die to cut it out into that swoopy shape. I finished this off with a sentiment and some coffee sequins from Neat and Tangled.


Comments

  1. I love the colors you used, successful smooshing. Fun card. So glad you entered our Silhouette challenge this month at A2Z Scrapbooking..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Arlene! I love all things coffee cards so this was super fun! :) I love these challenges! YAY!

      Delete
  2. A nice colorful card! Coffee cards are always fun and that is a fun kit. Thanks for joining in over at the a2z Scrapbooking challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Karen! I love all the projects that were submitted! So fun!

      Delete

Post a Comment