Kraftgali DT Project feat Pink and Main Hedgehugs


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Today's card was so much fun to create using Pink and Main's Hedgehugs!  I had a blast playing with these two hedgehog cuties who are spreading the love.  This set is just perfect for any special person in your life.  No one says that these two are married; maybe they are just super good friends who really love each other!  Right? :)   So yes, you can use this set for any and all types of love!  Ok so I wanted to create a scene and in order to do that I first stamped out my hedgehogs and then masked the left side of them so that I could get that umbrella (the one that is upside down), to lay a little behind them. This was very easy masking.  I just used some full sheet sticky Post Its and cut out the left side.
Once I had that done, I stamped the sentiment and the cloud (which was actually part of the first use with the MISTI and those two cuties).  Ok...so here comes the fun part!!! I pulled out my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and got to work.  I used 2 shades each on the hearts and 3 shades on the hedgehogs!  It was very simple shading and didn't take a lot of time at all. I think I spend more time picking out my colors than I ever do actually coloring with them.  lol I finished them off with some Spectrum Noir Sparkle Clear Overlay pen and that's a wrap!  Thank you so much for stopping by!!!  Don't forget to head over to the store to pick up some amazing good deals!  YAY!!!




Comments